Friday, October 29, 2010

Avon Sales Online?

After reviewing Avon Representatives sales and recruiting strategies I noticed that most of them are still mainly using offline strategies. I called a few of my friends that sale Avon to see if they were applying any online strategies and internet marketing techniques and they said NO! A few of the reps out there are using the internet to recruit and sale products but mainly everybody is still using the offline methods is what they told me.

A few days later I received a call from Samantha who has been selling Avon for over 10 years and she told me that owning a website outside of the given Avon link was not really allowed. However she had been using techniques like Magnetic Sponsoring and Getting Traffic 3.0 that has helped her raise her income and recruiting tremendously online.

Get Traffic 3.0 is by Jonathan Budd and can be found by clicking below:
Click Here To Get His FREE Training Video Now

No comments:

Post a Comment